Cryptocurrency exchange pricing list.
Our cryptocurrency exchange price list is simple and clear. More information on how you can pay for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and
How to get funds from the sale of cryptocurrencies, e.g. bitcoin, can be found in our FAQ.
1. Monthly subscription 0 EUR / 0 PLN
2. Cryptocurrency purchase commission 0%
3. Commission for selling cryptocurrencies 0%
4. Fee for payment by bank transfer in PLN 0 EUR / 0 PLN
5. Fee for payment by bank transfer in EUR 0 EUR / 0 PLN
6. Payment by card 1,5%
7. Fee for withdrawal by bank transfer in PLN 0,5% + 4 PLN
8. Fee for withdrawal by bank transfer in EUR 0,5% + 1 EUR
9. Fee for a withdrawal to a MasterCard in PLN 1,99% + 8 PLN
9. Fee for a withdrawal to a MasterCard in EUR 1,99% + 2 EUR
We do not charge any subscription or registration fees – our price list is very simple. We do not charge fees for storing currencies in the wallet. Setting up a user account on Impily is completely free. You can use it immediately, or at a time convenient for you when you want to buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrencies.
For the purchased cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple) you can make a payment via bank transfer in PLN (Polish Zloty) or EUR (Euro), as well as online with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card.
If you want to sell your cryptocurrencies, we will withdraw the funds to your bank account or directly to your MasterCard payment or credit card!
Our cryptocurrency exchange price list only includes small commissions for depositing or withdrawing funds.
The price of cryptocurrencies is significantly influenced by demand and supply factors. High interest in cryptocurrencies in the media may increase demand,
leading to a rapid increase in price. Taking into account decentralization and much lower sensitivity to factors
macroeconomic, which relate to traditional currencies such as Polish Zloty or Euro, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin can
also be seen as an alternative investment. When in global markets there is an increase in uncertainty and capital outflow,
Investors more and more often place some money, shares or bonds on the cryptocurrency market, increasing their valuation.
Remember that investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky and no one can guarantee profits.